Lightweight and easy to breathe, the disposable 3 ply face mask, is intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimize the incidence of cross infection of airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for use in dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments
Please read all guidelines published by the South Africa Government with regards to the use of masks as published on the government’s COVID-19 information website
Compliance & Conformity
Please refer to 3 ply face mask specification sheet
Style: Blue colour, triple layer (3 Ply) disposable, ear loop type, adjustable mask
These masks do not supply oxygen. DO NOT use in oxygen deficient atmospheres (e.g. tanks or other poorly ventilated areas).
The lifetime of the mask depends on many factors including the work rate, the airflow and the concentration of the contaminant in the atmosphere.
Masks should be discarded and replaced with a new one if:
• The mask is removed while in a contaminated area.
• Excessive clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulty or discomfort.
• The mask becomes damaged.
• The unused masks are not in their protective packaging (once open they are activated).
Do not use these respirators or enter in an area where:
• The Oxygen concentration is not known or is less than 19%.
• Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are known to be immediately dangerous to life or health.
• Particulate concentrations exceed levels fixed by the applicable health and safety regulations.
• The requirement for leak tightness is unlikely to be achieved if worn against a beard or facial stubble.
• Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
• Not to be used for firefighting.
When transporting this product, retain in its original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.
Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the disposable half mask suitability for the intended use.
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Packed as 50 masks in a box and 50 boxes in a carton for shipping.
Keep unused masks in their closed box and store in a dry non contaminated area between -15 degrees and 40 degrees Celsius and away from high frequency equipment.
How to put on a 3 ply disposable face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. The blue colored side of the mask will be the front and will face away from you. The white side touches your face.
4. Place mask ear loops around each ear.
5. Mold the alumium nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loop.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask away from your face
3. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
For more information relating to COVID-19 please consult our Coronavirus information page