3M 6035 P3 Encapsulated Filter
The 3M 6035 P3 Encapsulated Filter is one of 3M 6000 series filters that are applicable for use in a variety of environments. It’s unique design provides wearers with a range of benefits. The filter can be used in industries where excess levels of particulates are present in the workplace atmosphere.
The 3M 6035 Filter has the following features:
- Solid top design reduces chance of premature clogging
- Unique easy to check seal promotes enhanced respirator fit
- High temperature cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 3M 6000, & 3M 7500 Series Half Masks & Full Face Masks
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
Also available: 3M 6038 Particulate Filter
Read 3M’s article on how to run a successful workplace respiratory protection program