For protection against liquid sprays, chemical splashes and sprays, airborne solid particulates, radioactive contamination, antistatic dissipation and infective agents contact.
Dromex disposable coverall Promax C4000
Type 3, 4, 5 and 6 disposable coverall protects the users’ arms, legs, torso and head from the hazards of light liquid sprays, chemical splashes and sprays, airborne solid particulates, radioactive contamination, antistatic dissipation and infective agents contact.
Features of Dromex disposable coverall Promax C4000:
- double zip and storm flap for secure front protection
- double elasticated cuff with thumb loop
- double layer cushioned knee pads for comfort and durability.
- Ultrasonic Welded and taped seams provide an effective seal against liquid and dust ingress along with permeation prevention against a basic range of chemicals.
Dromex disposable coverall Promax C4000 is suitable for use in tank cleaning, petrochemical, refining applications, maintenance, chemical handling and distribution, chemical clean ups, oil spill management and contaminated land cleaning.
- EN 14605 – Type 3B (Protection against liquid tight and infective agents) and Type 4B (protective performance against spray and infective agents)
- EN 13034:2005 – Type 6B limited protective performance against light spray, liquid aerosol or low pressure, low volume splashes and infective agents
- EN ISO 13982:1 2 – Type 5B protection against airborne solid particulate’s and infective agents
- EN 1073-2 Class 1 – Total inward leakage
- EN 14126 > Class 6 – Resistance to penetration by contaminated liquids under hydrostatic pressure,
- Class 6 – Resistance to penetration by infective agents due to mechanical contact with substances containing contaminated liquids
- Class 3 – Resistance to penetration by contaminated liquid aerosols
- Class 3 – Resistance to penetration by contaminated solid particles
Disposable one-piece, full body, Type 3, 4, 5 and 6 coverall with elasticated double cuff thumb loop wrists, elastic legs, waist and hood, taped with a concealed zipper front covered with a storm flap. Seams are ultrasonic welded.
Yellow Polypropylene and Polyethylene foil 88g/mÇ(±2 g/mÇ)
Also available (import): Kappler Zytron 200
Although written for the American audience, this article highlights important points. Read more about Finding the Best Match for Your Hazard for Chemical Protective Clothing