In hazardous environments such as refineries, maritime, oil and gas industries and emergency response teams, this boilersuit protects against accidental flame contact, arc ﬂash and static build up.
Dromex oil and gas boilersuit Poseidon 220
The Poseidon boilersuit is designed to protect the user from the hazards of accidental flame contact and provides additional protection from arc ﬂash and static build up reducing injury and loss of life when working in hazardous environments such as refineries, maritime, oil and gas industries and emergency response teams.
The Dromex oil and gas boilersuit Poseidon 220 carries an 8cal/cm² rating on the garment, it is suitable for use in category HRC (hazard risk category) 1 and 2 ARC related environments.
Made with Dromex specialised F.P.T (Fire Protective Technologies) fabric – 98% cotton, 2% anti-static. The satin weave finish and natural fibre construction makes this garment lightweight, comfortable and breathable and maximises wearer movement.
Available in 4 different colours: orange, red, royal blue and navy blue
Features of Dromex oil and gas boilersuit Poseidon 220
- Collared boilersuit with zip and press stud closure
- Internal hanger loop.
- Action back design with pleats for freedom of movement.
- High visibility flame retardant reflective tape on arms, shoulders and legs for enhanced visibility when working in poor lighting environments.
- The left shoulder reflective tape features a gas detection/radio loop
- Concealed YKK/Dromex branded 2 way chunky zip with press stud closure
- 2 Mitred chest pockets and flap on either side with concealed FR (flame retardant) Velcro closure and Dromex Fire heat transfer print on left flap.
- FR Velcro strip above right chest pocket for attachment of a name badge
- 2 Open waist swing pockets and 2 inner side swing openings with press stud closure.
- 2 Mitred back pockets on the pants with concealed FR Velcro mitred flap and Dromex Fire heat transfer print on left flap
- Sleeve pocket with FR Velcro closure flap and pen division on left arm
- A rear ruler/tool pocket on the right leg.
- Inner elasticated waist for optimum ﬁt and flexibility.
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with press stud closure prevents the risk of loose clothing caught in machinery and provides an adaptable ﬁt when worn over gloves
- Adjustable leg with press stud closure on the hem.
- Arc Rated, Anti-Static, Flame Retardant press studs throughout
- Seams with triple needle topstitching for added durability
Also available (import): Kappler Zytron 200
Although written for the American audience, this article highlights important points. Read more about Finding the Best Match for Your Hazard for Chemical Protective Clothing