Rebel Kontrakta RE128-S
The Rebel Kontrakta RE128-S Safety Shoe is ISO 20345 and SABS approved. If you need to put safety shoes on your contract staff, and are worried that the job might take longer than expected, then these are for you. The Kontrakta features a high quality Barton print leather, a steel toe cap and a lightweight and comfortable dual density polyurethane sole.
The Rebel Kontrakta RE128-S has the following features:
- 200J Steel toe (EN-ISO 20345 approved).
- Genuine leather, high quality, full grain upper.
- Oil resistant
- Shock absorbent
- Slip resistant
- Lightweight and comfortable dual density polyurethane sole.
- Classic styled, formal boot that doesn’t compromise on industrial safety features.
- Ultra comfortable REBEL Safetygear footbed inner sole.
- Taibrelle moisture wicking lining
- Available in Sizes 3-13
The Kontrakta safety shoe is useful in the following industries:
- Contract labour
- General Applications
- Janitorial services
- Security and Tactical
Safety shoes protect you from many different hazards and help prevent injuries such as:
- Steel toe caps protect against falling and rolling objects that could crush your toes.
- Slip resistant shoes prevent you from loosing your grip on wet surfaces. A good tread will also prevent your foot from slipping while climbing a ladder
- Shock absorbent provides comfort and helps to reduce fatigue
Also available as a Kontrakta safety boot.
WARNING: Safety footwear helps reduce exposures to certain workplace dangers. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
This article gives a brief overview of safety footwear