Designed to handle flammable or explosive materials due to its antistatic properties. The liner contains dissipative fibres, preventing the production of a spark from discharge of static electricity carried by the hand.
anti-static liner and coating
Designed for handling flammable or explosive materials, SHOWA ATLAS 660ESD features both an anti-static glove liner and coating for protection in extreme environments. The liner contains dissipative fibres, preventing the production of a spark from discharge of static electricity carried by the hand.
- Aids in preventing a spark caused by Static Electricity which helps avoid accidental explosions
- Coating provides extra oil and abrasion resistance, as well as increased durability
- Shape provides extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Surface resistivity 108 to 109 Ω
- Absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear
- Triple-dipped PVC coating
- Anti-static liner and coating
- Ergonomic shape
- Rough finish
Not sure if this glove is the right one for the hazards you are working with? Chemrest is an online resource for chemical hazards relating to hand protection. Learn more about the Chemrest resource.