uvex megasonic goggle does not restrict the wearer’s field of vision, delivering edge-to-edge, crystal-clear vision — even under difficult conditions.
The flexible x-frame and ergonomic face seal offer maximum wearer comfort, while the unique frame design with an OTG recess and the generous inner volume of the goggles allow users to wear their own prescription spectacles. Special recesses ensure there is enough room for the side arms of the wearer’s spectacles.
The proven uvex supravision coating technology reliably protects the lens against fogging and scratching. With UV400 protection and available in clear and grey lens for optimum protection indoors and outdoors. Ergonomic face seal provides a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
Delta Health & Safety Equipment is your preferred supplier of uvex safety products.
The uvex megasonic goggle is particularly suitable for these industries:
- oil and gas
- fire service
- agriculture and forestry
- food industry
- waste management
- iron and steel
uvex megasonic goggle features:
- frameless lens design
- unlimited field of vision
- uvex coating technology
- OTG function
- extra wide headband
- maximum wearer comfort
- certified in line with EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 172 (sunglare filters for industrial use)
- certification: W 166 34 BT CE – 5-2.5 W1 BTKN CE
- reliable UV400 protection
- high mechanical strength (B: 120 m/s)
- revolutionary goggles with exceptional field of vision
- unique frameless lens design
- OTG (over the glasses) compatible – generous internal volume and frame recesses make this goggle suitable for prescription spectacle wearers
- flexible frame for incredible wearer comfort
- extra-wide headband for a superior fit
- highly compatible with other PPE
Also available: uvex pheos cx2 sonic goggle
For more information on the uvex range of safety eyewear visit www.uvex.com