Kappler Zytron 200 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. It is especially valuable in applications where ripping or tearing is a concern.
Zytron 200 ups the protection level for chemical workers through increased resistance to a wider range of chemicals and greater physical strength — especially valuable in applications where rip-out is a concern.
Zytron 200 Style Details
- Offers protection from an expanded range of chemicals.
- Heat sealed/taped seams.
- Stronger fabric especially valuable where rip-out is a concern – offers greater physical strength for more demanding work applications.
- Attached Hood with LongNeck™ design with extended zipper closure,
- Double storm flaps with hook and loop fasteners,
- Elastic wrists and face opening,
- Attached sock booties with splash guards.
- Respirators, Gloves and Boots sold separately
Chemical handling, petrochemical operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation.