The Kappler Zytron 300 is made from a layer of co-extruded barrier film laminated to a tough polypropylene substrate. Garments can be used……
Zytron 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash. Increased physical strength and even broader chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. Excellent for petrochemical operations including chemical handling and maintenance work – a favourite for military operations. A real workhorse of the Zytron family,
Zytron 300 Style Details
- Offers protection from an expanded range of chemicals.
- Heat sealed/taped seams.
- Attached Hood with LongNeck™ design with extended zipper closure,
- Double storm flaps with hook and loop fasteners,
- Elastic wrists and face opening,
- Attached sock booties with splash guards.
- Respirators, Gloves and Boots sold separately
Chemical handling, petrochemical operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation.
Accessories: Tingley HazProof® boots , ChemTape