3M 502 Filter Adapter is designed to attach 3M™ Particulate Filters to 3M gas/vapour respirators and cartridges…
3M 502 Filter Adapter
The 3M 502 Filter Adapter, Respiratory Protection System Component attaches 3M™ 2000/2200 Series Particulate Filters to the 3M Respirators 6000 Series reusable masks 3M 6000 Series cartridges (all respirators, filters, cartridges, and adapters sold separately).
The 3M 502 Adapter has the following features:
- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to attach 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000/2200 Series to 3M gas/vapour respirators and cartridges
- Component works with 3M 6000 and 7000 Series reusable masks and 3M 6000 Series Cartridges (sold separately)
- Particle filter adapters increases scope of potential applications
- Color: translucent white
- Refer to Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for more information.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
Also available: 3M 6038 Particulate Filter
Read 3M’s article on how to run a successful workplace respiratory protection program