3M Cool Flow Fan attaches simply and securely to the 4000+ Series reusable respirator, helping to draw heat and moisture away from your face, helping you to stay cool and focus on the task at hand.
3M Cool Flow Fan 1040 Series
3M Cool Flow Fan 1040 Series is a simple, secure and innovative way to minimise the discomfort caused by heat and moisture build-up. The Cool Flow Fan draws out exhaled air from the mask, creating a cooling effect on your face. Protection is not compromised and you will stay drier and cooler all shift long. The cooling fan attaches to the 4000+ Series reusable respirator (sold separately)
With 3 levels of operation, to help wearers choose a fan speed level that is appropriate for their needs. Single button operation makes it easy to use. It includes a rechargeable battery and can be recharged with the included USB charger.
3M Cool Flow Fan has the following features:
- Ready-to-use maintenance free construction with integrated filters
- Proven to suit a wide range of face sizes and shapes
- Designed to suit eyewear and hearing protection from 3m
- Resealable bag provides convenient and clean storage between uses.
- Reduces heat and moisture build up by drawing out exhaled air from the mask
- Noticeable cooling effect to the face without compromising protection
- Single button allows you to select 1 of 3 airflows to control the level of cooling comfort
Easy to use
- Simple, secure attachment to 4000+ Series reusable respirator
- Easy to charge with supplied USB charger
- Designed to minimise impact on field of vision
- No parts, service or maintenance required
- Easy to clean
- Does not compromise your protection
- Designed to last at least 8 hours after full charge
- Lightweight design, durable construction
- Designed to last 1-2 years depending on work patterns
- Do not use in potentially explosive environments, atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, confined spaces (lack of ventilation), or where the contaminant concentration is above the protection limit defined for 4000+ user instructions.
- Never modify or alter this product
- Do not switch on the Cool Flow Fan before you have donned the 4000+ respirator, with the fan attached.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
Read 3M’s article on how to run a successful workplace respiratory protection program