3M S-657 Versaflo S-Series Hood assembly with double shroud and reusable suspension offers head, face, neck and shoulder coverage, as well as providing eye and face protection to EN166 – liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F).
3M S-657 Versaflo Headtop
Users wear the 3M S-657 Versaflo S-Series Hood by tucking its inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall, which allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort. The reusable suspension hoods can be a highly cost effective for some high disposal rate environments: just the soiled hood fabric is replaced, while the suspension and air ducting can be reused. It also has an externally-adjustable airflow control that allows wearers to modify the airflow distribution to suit personal comfort needs.
The 3M S-657 Versaflo S-Series has the following features:
- Hood with double shroud and reusable suspension providing head, face, neck and shoulder coverage
- Provides eye and face protection to EN166 – liquid splash and low energy impact (grade F) the same classification for impact resistance as safety spectacles
- By tucking the inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall, it allows excess air to be channeled over the body, providing additional comfort.
- Highly cost effective for high disposal rate environments
- General purpose, cost effective fabric
- Easy Disposal – components can be separated
- Replaceable over-hoods (S-607)
Also available 3M S-757 Versaflo Headtop
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
Read 3M’s article on how to run a successful workplace respiratory protection program