The Claw Outback Gumboot ankle boot with elasticized sides and soft toe
Claw Outback Gumboot
The Claw Outback Gumboot ankle boot with elasticized sides and soft toe is designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot.
The Outback Gumboot has the following features:
- Elasticized sides
- Soft toe
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- SABS Approved
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight eliminating stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort leading to increased productivity.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot. affording greater agility while reducing “slip and falls” and “ankle twists” rubber co-polymers in both sole and shaft, retards acid and chemical attack while increasing the boots life.
Also available Claw Induna Gumboot
WARNING: Safety footwear helps reduce exposures to certain workplace dangers. User is solely responsible for selection of appropriate PPE equipment for the setting and application. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging and for ensuring proper donning and doffing.
This article gives a brief overview of safety footwear